We are looking for a full stack game developer to produce scalable mobile game software solutions. You’ll be part of a cross-functional team that’s responsible for the full software development life cycle.
As a full stack developer, you should be comfortable around both front-end game engine and back-end coding languages, databases, development frameworks and third-party libraries. You should also be a team player with a passion for mobile games creation.
If you’re also familiar with Agile methodologies, we’d like to meet you.
Full Stack Game Developer Job Duties and Responsibilities
• Work with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions
• Design client-side and server-side architecture
• Build the front-end of mobile game applications
• Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
• Write effective APIs
• Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
• Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
• Create security and data protection settings
• Write technical documentation
• Work with game designers and analysts to improve software
Full Stack Game Developer Requirements and Qualifications
• Proven experience as a full stack mobile game developer or similar role
• Experience developing mobile games
• Familiarity with common stacks
• Knowledge of Unity Game Engine
• Knowledge of back-end languages C#
• Knowledge in MongoDB database is a must, SQL Server an added advantage
• Excellent communication and teamwork skills
• Great attention to detail
• Organizational skills
• An analytical mind
• Degree in Computer Science or relevant field
• Minimum 2 years of extensive full stack game development experience
Email your CV to HR
Developer hired on this team will get their hands-on this technology stack.
• Visual Studio 2019
• Microsoft SQL Server 2019
• .Net Core
• ASP.NET MVC with Razor Markup
• Web API
• Identity Server
• Entity Framework Core
• Linq To Entities
Full Stack Web Developer Job Duties and Responsibilities
• Collaborates with subject matter experts to produce software designs
• Collaborates with subject matter experts to determine functional and non-functional requirements for new or upgraded software applications.
• Applies best practices and standard operating procedures by way of SDLC requirements and a knowledge of tracking in a SDLC Platform
• Creates innovative solutions to meet our company’s technical needs.
• Tests new software and fixing bugs and working along with end users for issue resolution
• Shapes the future of systems
• Determines operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions.
• Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code both for the development team and End-User Population
• Prepares and installs solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards, and programming at the direction of Infrastructure team
• Improves operations by conducting systems analysis; recommending changes in policies and procedures.
• Protects operations by keeping information confidential.
• Provides information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing development and service issues.
• Accomplishes engineering and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
• Develops software solutions by studying information needs; conferring with users; studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes; investigating problem areas
• Delivers tested and quality code that performs well
• Analyzes requirements and designing new functionality
• Supports and fixes existing functionality
• Designing and building application layers
• Normalizing database tables
Full Stack Web Developer Requirements and Qualifications
• 3+ years C# / .NET coding
• Experience in developing .NET Core, or ASP.NET Core, or ASP.NET MVC applications
• Experience in Entity Framework, or Entity Framework Core
• Experience working with Web API’s or ASP.NET WebAPI
• Experience designing, developing, and consuming RESTful APIs.
• Proficiency in SQL Server, including database design, normalization, indexes and data integrity
• Proficiency implementing object-oriented design (OOD) patterns
• Detail-orientation and excellent concentration
• Agile experience is a plus
A bachelor's degree in computer science, software engineering, or another related field is required. A bachelors degree is highly preferred on this team. Candidates are required at a minimum to have 3+ years of relevant hands-on development experience.
Email your CV to HR
To assess mobile game and web application software quality through manual and automated testing. You will be responsible for finding and reporting bugs and glitches.
In this role, you should have a keen eye for detail and excellent communication skills. If you are also competent in executing test cases and are passionate about quality, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you will ensure that our products, applications and systems work correctly.
• Review and analyze system specifications
• Collaborate with QA Engineers to develop effective strategies and test plans
• Execute test cases (manual or automated) and analyze results
• Evaluate product code according to specifications
• Create logs to document testing phases and defects
• Report bugs and errors to development teams
• Help troubleshoot issues
• Conduct post-release/ post-implementation testing
• Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle Requirements
• Proven experience as a Quality Assurance Tester or similar role
• Experience in project management and QA methodology
• Familiarity with Agile frameworks and regression testing is a plus
• Ability to document and troubleshoot errors
• Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
• Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing
• Hands-on experience with automated testing tools
• Solid knowledge of SQL and scripting
• Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
• Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus
• Excellent communication skills
• Attention to detail
• Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude
• Strong organizational skills
• BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
Email your CV to HR
Join our dedicated and dynamic mobile game company. Everyone on our team of sales consultants are committed to helping our clients make the most of their business. We are looking for a candidate who has a firm grasp on marketing, economics and business practices, as well as the ability to communicate and discuss these principals with clients. You should be persuasive with a history in marketing or service and have excellent interpersonal skills. All our sales consultants work hard to answer questions clients have and make recommendations for success. To fit in, you must be just as committed to helping others and working hard.
• Maintain a set number of accounts, making calls to clients on a weekly basis to discuss advertising opportunities and recommend specific advertising spots
• Place calls to potential new clients and implement sales techniques to persuade companies to purchase advertising space from us
• Answer calls every day from interested clients, relaying information, answering questions and setting up meeting appointments
• Maintain working knowledge of marketing space openings, including their benefits, to provide this information to clients quickly and accurately
• Create contracts for clients to sign and take the time to explain all information found in the contract and guide clients through the process
• Perform market research to determine new marketing opportunities as well as plans to capitalize on them effectively
• Receive and review information about clients’ products or services to better serve them and provide a strategy that is tailored toward their specific needs
• Attend sales meetings, meet sales quotas and fulfill administrative tasks
Job Skills & Qualifications
• At least two years of experience in IT marketing and sales
• Minimum high school diploma
• One year minimum experience in the digital advertising industry
• Associate degree or higher in marketing
Email your CV to HR